Transformation Pitfalls and why Enterprise Architecture matters
In our webinar hosted by MEGA and Australasian Architecture Network (AAN), we shared the common reasons why digital transformation initiatives are failing and how enterprise architecture (EA) can prevent these pitfalls. Learn more from this webcast on how EA can guide the overall digital strategy and reduce complexity associated with digital transformation.
Following key takeaways from this webcast:
- Assessment of common transformation pitfalls from real-life examples
- Meeting the business needs and delivery priorities with effective IT strategy
- Increasing visibility on the current state architecture with 3 steps approach
- Aligning business processes and technology with the customer journey
"What is your most important piece of advice that you would give to a business to help them differentiate between a truly transformational initiative and a business as usual improvement?"
- Fast track to 44:29 for the Q&A to get the full answer from our speaker!
- Andrew Blades, Founder & Chief Contributor - Australasian Architecture Network and Architecting for Innovation Meetup Group
- Nafis Siddeeque, ANZ Presales - MEGA International
- Mher Foudoulian, Principal Consultant ANZ - MEGA International