Workbook: 6 Steps for Building a Business Case for Business Process Analysis
You already know how important it is to understand customers and meet their desire for a positive experience. You also know that business process analysis tools can be so important in providing key information that will help your company relate better to customers. But how do you convince executives to fund your idea?
With competing priorities and limited budgets, how do you persuade key stakeholders that an investment in BPA will help the company tackle everyday challenges and propel it into the future?
This workbook covers 6 essential steps to guide you when building a business case for business process analysis at your organization.
- Define where you want to go
- Define where you are
- Identify your decision makers and stakeholders
- Create your value statements
- Show how BPA drives transformation for others
- Demonstrate the value of BPA and ways to measure it