Workbook: 6 Steps to Building a Business Case for Enterprise Architecture
You know that digital business transformation can deliver the capabilities your company needs to manage complexity. You also know that your company could be the smartest and most innovative among its competitors. But how do you convince executives to fund your idea for the way to get there?
With competing priorities and limited budgets, how do you persuade key stakeholders that an investment in EA will help the company tackle everyday challenges and propel it into the future?
This workbook covers 6 essential steps to guide you when building a business case for enterprise architecture at your organization:
- Define where you want to go
- Define where you are
- Identify your decision makers and stakeholders
- Create your value statements
- Show how EA drives transformation for others
- Demonstrate the value of EA and ways to measure it
Start putting it all together now!