HOPEX Internal Controls helps companies turn their internal control system into an asset, which ensures compliance and reduces risks. Our solution offers predefined processes and functions - resulting in higher productivity and better quality.
Who should attend?
- Internal Control Directors
- Internal Controllers
- Put in place internal controls based on business context, including entities, processes and requirements.
- Define control steps, steering calendars and campaigns.
- Assess controls via direct assessment and assessment campaigns.
- Establish and assign action plans and their deadlines.
- Monitor progress on action plans through standard reports and alerts.
Introduction to the HOPEX solutions
- Overview of the Control Solution
- User Interface
- Standard Profiles
Managing the Control Library
- Creating Controls
- Defining Control RACI and Other Characteristics
- Defining the Context of Controls
- Defining Control steps
- Setting-up Steering Calendars
- Planning Control Campaigns
- Monitoring Control Results
- Direct Assessment
- Assessing controls with Questionnaires
- Issue management
- Action plan management
How is the seminar organized?
This course provides key users of the HOPEX Internal Control solution with a hands on demonstration of the standard solution. It alternates between an instructor led presentation of the embedded method and guided exercises.