This course provides Administrators with the theoretical understanding and hands-on experience needed to manage HOPEX installations. We begin with an overview of the HOPEX platform structure, types of deployment and administration tools. Rapidly, participants learn the how to create HOPEX environments, create users and assign profiles. They learn how to manage users’ options and User Interface access permissions. Beyond the discovery of tool features, this course teaches best practices based on the experience of our Solution Engineers and proven on our customers’ projects.
Who should attend?
HOPEX administrators (Technical and Functional)
Working knowledge of HOPEX in a company
- Master the technical infrastructure of HOPEX to optimize its administration and deployment.
- Learn how to create and manage HOPEX environments and repositories.
- Learn techniques for effective user and data management .
- Learn how to configure User Interface access rights.
- Types of Deployment
- HOPEX Product Information
- Administration Tools
HOPEX Environments and Repositories
- Creating and Restoring Environments
- System and Work Repositories
- License Management
- Data Deployment and Maturity Levels
- Repository Management
- Creating Users, Profiles and Business Roles
- Authentication Modes
- Managing Options
- Managing User Interface Access Permissions
- Managing Data Writing Access (Optional)
- Managing Data Reading Access (Optional)
- Managing Data between repositories
- Merging Objects
- Managing repository day-by-day
How is the seminar organized?
HOPEX Supervisor is based on a sensible balance between theory and trainer-supervised practical exercises to enable a better understanding of the tool and its features. This course is delivered by experienced MEGA Solution Engineers.