Transform your IT landscape
IT departments need to be agile to quickly embrace and execute new business projects. IT teams are also entrenched in managing day-to-day technology. This can make it challenging to keep pace with innovation. Govern and transform your IT landscape using an enterprise architecture approach. Take control of your IT assets and ensure IT investments are aligned with your company’s business objectives.
IT Strategic Planning
IT Strategic Planning helps support business innovation. IT departments need to align with business objectives and plan their IT systems accordingly. Based on an initial assessment of the IT landscape, and a thorough understanding of the business strategy, IT departments can create an IT roadmap that best supports business initiatives:
- Plan the evolution of IT resources and align to business objectives
- Create a clear IT roadmap and help determine next investments
- Easily integrate continuous changes to the roadmap
IT rationalization is the process by which an organization identifies and assesses the value of business applications to determine which ones to keep, update, or eliminate. This process is essential as businesses often manage hundreds to thousands of applications. IT rationalization helps:
- Consolidate IT landscape through a comprehensive assessment of the technology and application portfolio
- Remove redundant, costly or inefficient applications
- Improve business support and seamlessly undertake new projects while freeing up some resources
Technology Obsolescence and Standard Management
Obsolescence is as a major risk for companies that manage a large number of technologies. Business capabilities rely on these assets and minor abnormalities can quickly lead to chain reactions with major consequences. IT debt is likely to increase if technology standards are not properly managed. Technology obsolescence and standards management allow you to:
- Regain control over the technology portfolio by reducing technology debt and mitigating risk
- Manage life cycle of each component
- Streamline costs through economy of scale
Solution Architecture in Agile Environments
In agile environments, development teams face shorter deadlines. Often, these projects are hyper-focused and risk losing sight of the initial strategic expectation. In addition, requirements are changing rapidly due to the ever-changing market. Solution architecture aligns Agile teams on the business outcomes:
- Build a reference architecture that supports agile developments
- Quickly and easily update architecture as the outputs evolve and the projects progress
- Break down silos across development teams and shorten development cycles
Discover how our customers achieve success
Go a step further
Find out how our products can help you succeed in your IT transformation initiatives and drive your IT
IT Portfolio Management
Rationalize IT investments and align IT projects with business priorities.
Model reference architecture.
Connect business, IT, data, and risks perspectives in a single platform that easily integrates into your digital ecosystem.
Get started and talk to an expert!
Reach out our experts to see how we can best support you to be successful in your project.