In North America, MEGA has established a strong customer base made of the largest regional organizations – Banking and Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Government, and many more…- and our regional team is driving a significant growth in Canada and the United States.
Your Role as an Experienced Enterprise Architecture consultant
To support its growth in the North American Market, MEGA wants to add to its team a talented and seasoned Experienced Enterprise Architecture Consultant with 5 - 10 years of relevant experience to contribute to large Enterprise Architecture implementation projects in North America.
Your role will be to guide clients through projects and EA programs, by providing Enterprise Architecture advisory services and deploying MEGA’s best practices and methodology to their specific needs. You will lead projects scoping, workshops, specifications, testing and training phases, and manage a team of solution engineers on each project.
What will be your responsibilities?
Advise the client on EA best practices
Support the client in delivering value through architecture and portfolio management
Prepare and lead scoping meetings
Analyze the company architectural elements required for the engagement
Analyze client needs and deliver methodological and/or tooling solutions
Specify business and technical requirements
Develop acceptance cases for HOPEX customizations
Prepare and/or contribute to project documentation (user guides, methodology, etc.)
Lead training sessions
What skills you'll need?
- Practical experience and expertise in enterprise architecture
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture
- EA and project management certifications (TOGAF, CDMP, ArchiMate, Scrum) are nice to have
You are able to
- Work independently and as a member of a large project team creatively and analytically
- Work both remotely and on customer site
- Prioritize assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of business
You are a strong team-player with capability to work creatively and analytically.
You have excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills.
Self-motivated, self-discipline, willing to learn define you perfectly.
What MEGA offers?
- Salary compensation: based on experience
- Medical coverage and competitive benefits
- Training and certification on MEGA solutions
- Excellent career development opportunities for strong performers
- International exposure environment
- Great work environment with a flexible, yet results oriented culture
- Contribution to regional business activities