Field Marketing Manager's function
The field marketing person is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team.
The person will be responsible for driving marketing programs and campaigns – including trade shows, webinars, online campaigns, emails, social networks activities - all designed to drive demand and deliver marketing-qualified new leads in support of sales objectives.
This role will be responsible for the German market planning and execution. Reporting to Corporate Marketing Director, this person will work closely with the local sales team and the corporate marketing to deliver compelling campaigns, execute plans, measure ROI, and optimize marketing results to support the growth of the operation.
Field Marketing Manager's responsibilities
- Execute the marketing plan and mange budget to support the growth expectations of the German market
- Ensure the smooth and timely execution of global campaigns in your region, including content review, target segmentation and activities follow up to guarantee program effectiveness
- Plan and execute end-to-end both marketing campaigns across diverse channels to support the market specificities and sales objectives of the subsidiary
- Organize and successfully promote events and webinars
- Work with partners and associations to develop co-branded marketing activities
- Lead nurturing and database management: Ensure a continuous flow of usable leads throughout their entire lifecycle
- Ensure the first level qualification of the leads generated, as well as the lead management process is correctly implemented and followed
- Translate, develop and stimulate a culture to contribute to content creation (customer story, brochure, article, blog posts, etc…)
- Measure and analyze the different marketing activities implemented to support effectively the sales
- Work closely with corporate marketing, sales and other internal parties as needed to ensure strategic alignment in the region
Field Marketing Manager's Professional requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing for business-to-business technology companies
- Native German speaker
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to travel in France and Germany
- Experience with emailing tools, CRMs and ideally with marketing automation platforms
Field Marketing Manager's Behavioral Skills
- Good marketing project management skills to plan, execute and report on multiple marketing projects at the same time
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as working with disparate and multilinguals teams
Place of work: Paris
Contract: fixed-term contract until end of 2020, Full Time