Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
About your job
In APAC, MEGA has established a strong customer base made of the largest regional organizations – FSI, E&U, Telco, Government…- and our regional team is driving a significant growth in Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia and Australia-New Zealand.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be a member of the APAC marketing team and play a key role in developing the business in the region.
You will be instrumental in growing the sales pipeline and expanding the partner network. Your daily activities will include converting both inbound leads and outbound prospects into qualified business opportunities, identifying and mapping key accounts, cold calling nurturing existing contacts, and coordinating partner events.
As a true middleman between our marketing activities and the sales efforts, you will establish personal contact via phone, email and social media to present our solutions and understand the prospect’s context. The SDR reports to the APAC Marketing manager and works closely with the Sales team and partners in the region.
Responsibilities / what you will do
- Handle and respond to inbound requests from potential prospects via our website or social media channels
- Run discovery calls and meetings to learn more about our prospects’ challenges and projects and present our offering
- Set up meetings or calls between prospects and Sales team
- Run outbound prospection activities to identify key contacts targeting specific accounts (ABM) or industries
- Build relationships, manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage on CRM Salesforce to keep business information accurate and up-to-date
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Multitasking, structured, autonomous, self-starter, tech-savvy
- Strong interpersonal/ communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly persistent in follow-up
- Experience using Salesforce is a bonus
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Location: Singapore - Hybrid/flexible work
Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible
Salary: SGD 3,000 to SGD 4,500 (including base + yearly bonus)
Misc.: Good medical & Insurance benefit