BOSTON/PARIS – October 12, 2021 – MEGA International, a global software company, announces the launch of a new major release of its flagship products: HOPEX IT Business Management and HOPEX IT Portfolio Management. The updated solutions provide a centralized repository for applications and technologies allowing for better understanding and visibility into a company’s IT landscape. These products are built to manage IT transformation projects, identify potential savings, and ensure an organization’s application portfolio aligns with the business strategy.
MEGA’s HOPEX IT Business Management and HOPEX IT Portfolio Management new features allow organizations to:
- Accelerate enterprise architecture projects with data collection automation of applications and technologies, and new industry content embedded in the platform
- Increase business focus with new capability maps and customer journey mapping to understand which capabilities are required to fuel growth and how to address customers’ expectations
- Receive smart recommendations based on calculated algorithms to help users make data-driven decisions on IT transformation initiatives
- Monitor transformation projects and demonstrate value using insights from dashboards specifically designed for CIOs and business stakeholders
- Inventory IT assets, rationalize applications, monitor technology risks, and optimize the IT portfolio for cost, lifecycle, and agility
- Mitigate risk by identifying where to eliminate applications that are inefficient or have low business value
“Organizations face constant change and disruptions. To stay competitive, they must be lean, agile, and resilient. The future proof enterprise is able to plan and rapidly adapt to change,” says Luca de Risi, Chief Operating Officer for MEGA. “HOPEX IT Business Management and HOPEX IT Portfolio Management support organizations with future planning through best-in-class discovery, automatization, and smart recommendations. We are setting the trends in the enterprise architecture space and are at the forefront of the industry by creating innovative, next-gen EA tools that are solving not just today’s challenges, but future obstacles organizations will confront.”
HOPEX IT Business Management and HOPEX IT Portfolio Management enable and support business transformation by aligning a company’s IT roadmap to its key strategic business objectives. These solutions deliver an improved user experience and accelerate transformation projects with a business-outcome-driven approach that emphasizes resiliency and prepares for the future state and next-generation of enterprise architecture.
Founded in 1991, MEGA International is a global software company and a recognized market leader. The company partners with customers to improve governance and accelerate transformation by leveraging technology. MEGA helps companies better analyze how they can operate and make the right decisions to accelerate the creation of value. The HOPEX Platform connects business, IT, data, and risk perspectives in a single place that integrates across an entire company’s ecosystem. The MEGA Services team partners with customers to deliver projects with a pragmatic approach.