Shift from a documentation tool to an operational tool
Adopt an operational tool to work smarter, faster, and with a business-outcome-driven approach to plan innovative business transformation.
With MEGA HOPEX for Enterprise Architecture, you can visualize how your company operates, analyze impacts and dependencies, and derive insights to optimize functionality and performance.
Conduct business architecture to create a strategic business transformation roadmap
Perform application portfolio management to get a clear view on your applications, technologies, and business capabilities
Use project portfolio management to prioritize projects with a data driven approach
Execute solution architecture to adapt your IT architecture to emerging technologies and Agile developments
MEGA HOPEX platform for enterprise architecture
Smart: get data-driven insights based on algorithms
- Persona-based dashboards: Monitor ongoing performance of your projects with dashboards tailored for each main stakeholder.
- HOPEX 360 enterprise portal & ID card mobile app: Share insights across your organization with a ready-to-use enterprise portal and mobile app.
- Algorithm-based recommendations: Get recommendations on how to best rationalize your application portfolio or design yourcloud migration strategy.
Automated: accelerate the delivery of your projects
- Automated discovery of applications and technologies: Accelerate time-to-value by automatically discovering on-premise and SaaS applications.
- Automated diagramming: Accelerate your application and system environment diagrams by automatically initializing them with a click of a button.
- Automate rationalization efforts: Speed up rationalization projects using automated discovery to identify data from 3rd party sources.
Connected: improve collaboration and alignment
- Central repository: Enable collaboration and improve alignment between stakeholders using a single source of truth.
- Integrations: Foster collaboration between all transformation actors by connecting to any 3rd party system with out-of-the-box connectors and open APIs.
- Intuitive and collaborative workflows: Simplify collaboration across all contributors with wizards and guided workflows.
Accelerate the delivery of your enterprise architecture projects using out-of-the box integrations
Leverage end-of-life information to monitor technology obsolescence, mitigate technology risks, and define action plans to update obsolete technologies and improve security.
Automatically discover technologies and applications to accelerate the population of your IT asset repository and normalize information coming from your CMDB to manage technology lifecycle and security risks.
Get metrics on software code for your in-house applications and assess their cloud readiness.
Populate the HOPEX repository with IT assets from ServiceNow and uncover the strategic vision of these assets.
Leverage Microsoft Teams workspaces to simply share architecture diagrams, data and analytics, and foster collaboration.
Import Excel templates and Visio diagrams to quickly populate data into the HOPEX platform. Export data from HOPEX into PowerPoint, Excel, and Word to share information at the touch of a button across the organization.
Retrieve regulatory authority documents, sub-regulations, and controls from the CCH framework to manage IT compliance amd staying up-to-date with changing regulations.
Rest API GraphQL
Perform any custom integration with third-party products simple, efficient, industrialized GraphQL and REST APIs that can easily evolve as your business needs change.
Automatically and continuously detect all SaaS applications to eliminate shadow IT, reduce security risks, and optimize IT costs.
Work in a standardized manner using recognized enterprise architecture frameworks
HOPEX supports The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) Architecture Development Method (ADM) and complies with the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework (ACF).
HOPEX is certified for The Open Group ArchiMate 3.1. The implementation is fully integrated with other HOPEX solutions to add BPMN or APM capabilities.
HOPEX supports DoDAF, The Department of Defense Architecture Framework, providing a repository-based tool to describe, document, and share all DoDAF views.
NAF views including capability, operational, service-oriented, system, technical, and program views are implemented in HOPEX.
Industry reference models can be used in HOPEX including capability maps, value streams, and information maps.
BIAN members can import service landscape models, including capability maps specifically designed for the banking industry.
HOPEX supports UML 2.3 including all static and behavioral diagrams.
Core enterprise Architecture use cases
Plan how IT helps the business succeed by building a clear IT roadmap that optimizes technology resources.
Protect your digital assets and improve business resiliency by managing IT compliance to meet privacy and regulatory requirements.
Define the best cloud migration strategy and leverage cloud services from AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google cloud to model cloud native applications and systems.
Reduce cost and complexity of your application portfolios with a data-driven approach based on business criticality, cost and risk.
Pick the best cloud migration strategy to boost efficiency, optimize costs and accelerate innovation.
Reduce technology debt and mitigate IT risks by managing technology obsolescence.
Support Agile developments sharing reference architecture and break silos across developments teams to shorten development cycles.