Manage the full audit cycle using a risk-based approach
In a VUCA* environment, Internal Audit teams are tasked with the critical responsibility of providing independent assurance to help the organization reach its business objectives. Simultaneously, they must deliver high-value audits, and increase audit agility to adapt to new imperatives, under resource constraints.
Adopt a digital and connected approach to Internal Audit maximizing audit efficiency and fostering collaboration across teams to streamline the conduct of your audits and deliver independent assurance with confidence.
Conduct internal audit using a risk-based approach that covering the entire audit lifecycle
Define your audit universe
- Leverage risk and control data from 1st and 2nd lines to identify areas of concern.
- Ensure alignment between audit scoping and business priorities.
- Select auditable entities to dynamically populate the audit plan.
Plan your audits
- Perform dynamic audit planning based on risk priority.
- Optimize resource allocation by availability and skills.
- Anticipate and manage audit plan workload.
- Access a central audit program library with relevant testing activities.
- Manage digital workpapers and document evidence in a single repository.
- Record findings and issue recommendations on and offline using collaborative workflows.
Report and follow up on your audits
- Deliver strategic audit insights through ready-to-use dashboards and reports.
- Analyze audit findings and recommendations.
- Automate action plan follow up with dedicated workflows.