To support our fast growth in APAC, Europe and USA, we are looking for 2 experienced and talented Cloud Engineers based in Casablanca.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be key in our ability to deliver an outstanding experience to our SaaS customers, who are among the largest organizations worldwide in every industry.
You will be an active member of the global MEGA Cloud Services (MCS) team. As such, you will daily interact and collaborate with colleagues and management based in the US/LATAM, EMEA and APAC.
Your Role as a Cloud Engineer
In accordance with ITIL best practices, the Cloud Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the Azure environment and technical platform of our customers.
- Install, Configure, and Manage Windows Servers/Clusters.
- Plan and apply the customers’ change requests on their deployments.
- Supervise/Monitor our HOPEX Platform Cloud and promptly solve any operational incident.
- Escalate, if necessary, incidents to MEGA experts.
- Timely communicate with customers concerning status of open support issues.
Our SaaS customers are world class companies for which incident management and change management should be handled globally.
The tight and efficient cooperation within the MEGA Cloud Services team, whose manager is in France, is key for ensuring maximum customer satisfaction of our customers.
What skills you'll need?
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of Technical Support and Application support on Windows & SQL Server.
- Fluent English.
- Working hours: 9am-6pm
- Based in Casablanca office but reporting to Paris management.
- Travel to France to be planned for initial training.
- Home work-on-duty might be required for short periods for backing-up other worldwide teams
Mandatory technical skills
- First experience with Azure (or AWS, Google Cloud) and Powershell.
- Execute current operating actions on SQL Server DBMS (create databases/accounts).
- Install and configure Windows and associated components such as IIS.
- Install, configure and operate applications deployed in Microsoft multi-tier applications.
- Knowledge of SSO and SAML.
- Knowledge of VB Script and Java programming would be an asset.
Expected Personal and Interpersonal skills
- Discipline in the application of SaaS platform handling procedures.
- Strong technical leadership and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and pedagogical ability in communicating with clients
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complexities and how components connect and relate to each other.