Senior Solution Engineer
Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
Roles & Responsibilities
To support its growth in the APAC Market, MEGA wants to add to its Singapore team a talented Solution Engineer to join its projects. The day-to-day job of this position will include the following activities:
• Conduct workshops with clients to analyze requirements
• Map client’s requirements to the HOPEX solutions and document them
• Effectively communicate with the R&D team for product development
• Set up and Configure HOPEX according to client requirements
• Handle technical issues during project implementations
• Train technical users from client’s and partner’s side.
• Act as a mentor to less senior Solution Engineers
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
• 3 to 8 years working experience in software system implementation / integration projects
• Good working knowledge of :
- Database: SQL server (+++)
- IT languages: JAVA (+++), SQL (++), HTML/CSS/Java Script (++), C#/.Net (++), vbs (+)
- REST API, GraphQL
- Integration Project experience with Waterfall/Agile methodologies (++)
- Miscellaneous: Windows Server (++), IIS (++), UML (+)
• Previous experience with EA / GRC tools would be a plus
• Understanding of TOGAF or any EA framework would be a plus
• Strong team-player with capability to work creatively and analytically
• Strong oral and written presentation and communication skills
• Self-motivated, self-discipline, willing to learn and able to work independently
• Willing to travel for projects in Asia
If you believe you fit these characteristics, we urge you to apply.
What MEGA offers
• Salary compensation: based on experience
• Training and certification on MEGA solutions
• Excellent career development opportunities for strong performers
• International exposure environment
• Great work environment with a flexible, yet results oriented culture
• Contribution to regional business activities
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad